- Why did the existence of the universe mystify people and scientists?
- Why did they spend thousands of years searching about the origin of the universe?
- What is the secret of our existence? Why are we in this life?
- How is everything in this universe made in this accuracy?
It seems that since old era up till now, we are in need to a convincing explanation about the secret of the existence and what’s behind the death.
So in this article we will discuss a part of that. Here’s about the Big Bang theory and what is before it.
What is the Big Bang theory?
– The Big Bang theory states that about 15 billion years ago the universe came into existence from one single extremely hot and dense point called “the singularity”, so the explosion of this point that brought about the beginning of the universe and since then the universe has been expanding.
– The evidence for the Big Bang is based on that all the galaxies are moving away from the earth and from one another and existence of redshift phenomena. (1)
The origin of the universe and the Big Bang:
– Some atheists claim that the Big Bang is the origin of the universe .
They say that the Big Bang came before everything else. And this contradicts the theory itself.
– It is self-contradictory to describe the Big Bang as something that had no beginning, but at the same time it is regarded as an incident that came into being after not having existed at all, and, because that which existed from eternity (and had no beginning) cannot be an incident.
– If it is proven that the universe is constantly expanding, then it means that it was close together, and the gravitational force between its parts was so great that there was no space between them, and the pressure was so intense that all the matter that forms the universe was infinitely small and was nothing.
This implies that at that point there was no time or space, because matter itself did not exist. (2)
– If an atheist claims that the Big Bang was the origin of the universe which is perfectly designed and definitely accurate.
He seems as the one who says that an explosion occurs in a forest and the trees go flying into the air and then suddenly they combine with some flying fabrics to make a beautiful chair… and then it lands in a furniture showroom completed with matching table and lamp…
– So the created thing cannot create itself; rather it must have been created by something else and this chain must inevitably, according to rational thinking, end with the first initiator, the first creator, who was not created by anything and is not part of that chain and does not form one link in it at all.
6 Verses in the Holy Qur’an tell about the creation of the universe: (3)
Although the efforts exerted since old time by different Scientists to solve the puzzle of the existence, The science can’t still reach the explanation of what happened around us.
It just observes and discovers the existing. But who is the creator of even the accurate theories controlling this universe?
You ask now and the Qur’an answered you 1,400 years ago before you ask and before even the invention of the first telescope.
(1) The coming of the universe into existence:
“[He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.” (quran.com 6:101)
(2) The expansion of the universe:
“And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.”
The word “heaven”, as stated in this verse, is used in various places in the Qur’an with the meaning of space and universe.. In other words, in the Qur’an it is revealed that the universe “expands”. And this is the latest conclusion that science has reached today.
(3) The Splitting of “The Heavens and The Earth:
Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?” (quran.com/21/30)
(4) The heaven was just smoke after splitting :
Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, “Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion.” They said, “We have come willingly.” (quran.com/41/11)
(5) Folding of the heaven:
“The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation, We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it.” (quran.com/21/104)
(6) Replacement of the earth and heavens by another:
“[It will be] on the Day the earth will be replaced by another earth, and the heavens [as well], and all creatures will come out before Allah , the One, the Prevailing.” (quran.com/14/48)
Allah is both The Creator and The Evolver, of all that exists.
Finally but not final:
Dear reader, Has the time not come to bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger before the day of judgment when all creatures will come out before Allah , the One, the Prevailing.
Allah is the creator of everything. science is proving that each day and we were told that by Allah himself 1400 years ago.
Some verses talking about creation in the Qur’an are:
(36-33:40) (56-57:74) (23-12:23)(36-33:40) (56-57:74) (78-6:16)
Here’s The Holy Qur’an: www.quran.com
Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?” (quran.com/52/35)